Wow.

I have done alot of work since the last post.
As I stated previously, the Flash intro to the page is completed.
It link is now working and allows the user to enter the Home page.
The Home page is also completed. It contains everything a user needs to know about the site.
I have also included consistent words, that correspond with the titles in the navigation bar, to
lead the reader away from the home page when they have completed reading.
I am currently uploading the report page.
The report however, is still very much underway. My primary research interview will be conducted tomorrow, and the surveys have been completed. Secondary research is also underway,
and will soon be completed.
I estimate this report to be around 1500 words long.
The site design is obviously complete, the extra links are working, however the actual pages are not up just yet. They will be very soon. Tonight, in fact.
There is now debate (in my mind) as to the best form of presentation.
I will most likely have an introductory video, supported by a professional looking powerpoint, filled with screen shots and a briefing paper (that will have a site layout). I think this is all for now, as I have alot to get done.
I also would like to learn how to embed external HTML files into current HTML files. I would also like to add how the site was created in the extras page, and dwell on the fact that i made every single part of the page.
Thats all for now.
Jimmy.

0 comments: