OK well then.

If anyone is reading this.
My website is complete. At long last.
The report is being written as I speak, and it will be uploaded tomorrow. It is expected to be about 2000 words.

The creation of the website has been suchh a big effort and it feels so good to be finally done.
I will just add the report as an upload and attach a hyperlink in the report page on the site itself.
I will also upload some Flickr images of my progression and my workspace.
If you are using mobile (which I highly doubt), then look at my RSS feed for a condensed form of data. (look top right)

Anyway.
A massive weight has been taken off my shoulders now that this site is completed.
ahhh i cannot believe it haha.
Anyway.
Since the last post, i have finished literally every page.
This includes
Bibliography (with completed document attached), Sitemap, contact page, extras page, contact page, sitmap.xml, creation page, survey pages, survey data pages and survey results.

The tracking data from analytics has been removed, as enough data has been collated.

The end is incredibly nigh.

All to do is the report (all my data has been collated, it just needs to be refined), the speech and presentation.

The intro video is done, and so is the site.

How exciting!!

Jimmyyyyyyyyy

0 comments: