PIP Structure

I have created a structure for my Global Studies PIP, and plan on conducting an interview with a staff member, later this week.
The structure contains four main points:

1. Introduction
2. Where is online fraud happening?
3. What are banks doing about it?
4. What about the future?

Each of these sub headings have annotated detail.

The Questionnaire which is currently in development, is going to link in with steps 2 and 3. The results of this questionnaire, from a variety of sampels, will provide some excellent information that will be instrumental in my research.

I have also arranged for an interview with a Commonwealth Bank Employee.

With all this information at hand, I will be presenting it in the form of a speech, with my website as the main form of communication. The website will contain;
-surveys
-a written report
-a blog
-graphs
-first hand data

Some more may be added later though.

The website design is also in progress, and will be for at least a few weeks.

Please subscribe to my RSS feed (top right of this page)

Post soon,
jimmy

0 comments: