Holidays End,,What have I done?

Ok so its been a while since my last blog post,,

there has been alot of work so far on my PIP

-Ive finally discovered the best web design program -- after trying more than 10 different options, I landed on Dreamweaver, even though it took a while to learn
-I have create a flickr photostream, which currently only hosts my somewhat irrelevant designs from Photoshop
-I have submitted my site into Google's index, so it will come up as a result in the search engine
-Ive created my own custom search engine (via Google) that lets users search my site alone
-Ive created an "AddThis" button, for users to spread my website onto sites like Blogger, Twitter, Myspace, Facebook, Yahoo! Buzz, Reddit, Del.ici.ous and more
-I have utilised Google Analytics to track the traffic on my site
-I have though of design options, and decided to make my own website via photoshop and dreamweaver, and most certainly ruled out a flash layout (way too complicated)
-I have converted my site into a lightweight RSS feed, that can be streamed quickly on many platforms - including widgets, mobiles, computers, Macs and iPod Touches
-I have downloaded a template for my blog (credits at bottom of the page)
-I have created a Mac Dashboard App and a Web App is in development -- these withhold my RSS feed
-I have found an easy to use web host, unfortunately I have to use a subdomain (cant be bothered to pay for my own domain..yet), and my main index.html page is up!

I think thats everthing...
Im fairly satisfied with my progress on the project, and I am loving the use of a Blog as a journal

Flickr photostream:
feed://api.flickr.com/services/feeds/photos_public.gne?id=40501287@N05&lang=en-us&format=rss_200

RSS Feed:
feed://feeds.feedburner.com/jimmyglobalpip?format=xml


Let the term begin!

Jimmy
x

0 comments: